Sunday 15 April 2007

Two weeks on

Well in the two weeks that I have had off over Easter I have been through some real new experiences. Jo and Josh have been doing well, though to start Jos did lose some weight but as he got into the habit of being fed has done really well and has pt it back on again, so he's now still around the 8lb mark. We've ventured out of the house and visited people and Grandparents (Joshua's Grandparents we are on about). Jo has even gone out for walks with him in a pram.

I and Jo have had some good nights and one or two bad nights with Josh keeping us awake or waking us up during the night. I must admit we are also sleeping lighter, I guess because in the back of your mind you just want to know that the little fella is fine. He does not really cry out loaud, he has more of a moan and talks to you... really funny, you have to be there to hear it.

This Monday coming, 16th April 2007, I am having to go back to work so it will be a new time for me and a new time for Jo as she's as to look after him on her own during the day. No doubt a Grandmother or two will pop over at some points to make sure they are both fine.

No comments: